Graftobian’s HD Glamour Creme Foundations have been a trusted go-to choice for pro makeup artists working in HDTV and Film which demands ultra accuracy in matching foundation to skin color without looking "made up" or "colorized". They apply and wear like a smooth and even “second skin” rather than a top coating of makeup, the way other brands of foundation seem to do.
With the advent of Ultra High Definition (UHD 4K and beyond) formats, HD Glamour Creme Foundation Mixing Medium will be your most important foundation blending and control product for foundation color, coverage, texture and finish. The long lasting coverage requires little or no touching up, so it’s also perfect for Photography and Bridal makeup. It's compatible with all skin types so it can be used in all kinds of creme products with similar ingredients for all day and evening wear.
There are so many ways to utilize this product:
• Use it as a base to custom blend in other HD Glamour creme colors (or other brands of foundation with compatible ingredients) for even more sheer/transparent adjustable coverage.
• Use it as a foundation thinner for creating translucent washes of color, especially important for men's grooming makeup in UHD.
• Use it as a base to add color product to, such as thinning out lip colors, concealers, or creating a translucent cream blush.
• Use it as lip balm or hair/brow pomade.
• Use it as a blending base to add in eye shadow colors, or glitter products, such as Graftobian’s FantasEyes Shadow, PPS-0228 , or Cosmetic Grade Powdered Glitter, PPS-0360 .
1/2 ounce Pot. Fragrance Free.
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate (Ethylhexyl), Camauba Wax (Copernicia Cerifera), Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben.