Over the past decade, European Body Art’s Endura paints have become the number one choice for professional artists working in SFX, airbrush tattoos, and body painting who rely heavily on performance and durability. Endura is a specially blended formula of airbrush tattoo ink and body SFX makeup in an alcohol base that delivers highly realistic colors with precise detail and superior blending and coverage capabilities. It has fast drying time along with exceptional hold and long wear – up to 7 days!
The Endura Face Off Collection provides the very same high quality features and performance, and can be applied by an airbrush or traditional brushes to human skin or prosthetic appliances. To achieve even more variable intensities and translucent effects the Endura Face Off colors can be adjusted with Endura Transluz Medium without sacrificing the quality and consistency of the paint. Endura colors will not stain skin, and can be custom blended to achieve an infinite number of other colors to achieve the realistic effects you need. All Endura ingredients are cosmetic grade and all color additives are approved by the FDA for use in cosmetics.
Endura "Face Off" Undead Colors:
These 10 must have shades are the result of over 20 different pigment colors, carefully selected and blended for designing and creating countless dead and undead makeup special effects. They are an essential need in creating all kinds of characters and creatures of the night, along with those much needed details such as rotting flesh, pale skin tones, venous blood, aged blood, and so much more. You are only limited by your imagination!
• Vein Blood - The bluish-purple undertone of Vein Blood underscores the reality of dark blood color coming from the veins. This color is a realistic shade of oxygen deprived blood.
• Aged Blood - This brownish undertone color delivers a dried or old/ aging blood effect with a slightly browned undertone.
• Pale Dead - This is a yellow/grey undertone that is perfect for creating a base skin tone color for all kinds of character work.
• Light Grey - This red undertone color is great to use in blending or layering with other colors to provide different tonality shade.
• Vein Tone - This is not an overly green or blue undertone, so it's perfect to create realistic looking veins and other details, especially when needed under other alcohol based paints.
• Bruise Purple - This color has a purple undertone that provides a natural looking bruise tone, or as an accent to a dying or death skin tone.
• Night Swamp, Dirty Brown, Charcoal and Nicotine Stain: These four fabulous colors can be used alone in building a variety of character effects, accents or as part of a skin tone element. They are perfect to use when you need a darkish dirty look to round out or give a finish to your creation. You can easily blend or layer the colors to give that perfect edge that will stand out.
To remove from skin: We recommend using European Body Art Vapore Makeup Remover, MM-1437 , which is formulated for removing this airbrush makeup easily and quickly. You can also use RCMA Adklen Cleanser, MM-1357.
Ingredients: SDA 40-b Alcohol, Castor oil, ethyl cellulose, shellac, silica dimethicone silylate, silica, fragrance. May contain: phosphorescent pigment, iron oxides, fd&c yellow #5, aluminum lake, fd&c yellow #6, aluminum lake, d & c red #7, aluminum lake, titanium dioxide, polyester 3, D & C Yellow 37, D &c Violet #2, D & C Orange #5, Aluminum powder.
NOTE: This product is flammable and considered hazardous material (HAZMAT). Due to HAZMAT regulations, this product is ground shipping only within the USA and cannot be shipped overseas.